- Natural relief from pain and stress
- Filled with organic buckwheat groat, flax seed and dried lavender.
- Use hot or cold
- Wraps and contours to your body
- Replaces uncomfortable ice packs & restrictive heating pads
- Available unscented too
- Available for custom order in a variety of colors. Click here to learn more.
Instructions, Uses and Benefits
Hot Therapy: Gently microwave for one to two minutes. (Do not overheat!) Use warm for relaxation, stress and tension relief, fatigue, sore muscles, backache, menstrual cramps, joint pain and arthritis. Take it to bed with you. Makes a great hand and foot warmer.
Cold Therapy: Chill in the freezer for cold relief. Use cold for headaches, migraines, hot flashes, eyestrain, sinus relief, or to reduce pain and inflammation from bruises, sprains, strains and muscle injuries. Take it to bed with you. Makes a wonderful pillow cooler…
Store your ComfortPax in a plastic bag to preserve freshness. Gently wipe the fabric with a damp cloth to clean. With proper care your ComfortPax will last for years. To refresh the scent, dab a few drops of your favorite essential oil on a seam and continue to enjoy.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|